BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

Start of Roleplay - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:35 pm

"This place is sooo boring. Nothing exciting ever happens." Avery Complained and softly pushed the girl. "Take us somme whheere. and no you dont have to watch us eat for you would have to be put into the hospital for not being mentally stable. Just walk faster im getting impatient."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

She walked down the street that would be completely dark if it wasn't for a few dim lamp lights. She stumbled a little as she was pushed. "I don't know any place to go..." She replied. "The only places some what amusing in the house is the bar, the rave, and the 'Back Alley'." She said.

Requiem watched silently from a near by dead tree, as the three people walked down the street. She was bored and somewhat amused. "A Soul Eater...a Human...and a Chaotic cannibal." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 pm

"Back Ally.. Lets go there. Sounds sweet."Avery And Akisho ignored the 4th voice they heard.They didnt want whatever it was to know they had heard it they looked at eachother and nodded to make sure they both knew the plan for whatever it was. " So i was hoping tonight we'd find a female. Maybe a couple of young lovers. People that are inlove.. there amazing there souls are so much more pure from all the happiness they have form being around there other. you have to taste there blood and tell me what its like." Said Akisho to Avery.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

"It's over here...It's where people escape to do wherever they want, legal or illegal. It's a blind spot in the government's security cameras." She explained, leading them to the Back Alley. "Although...it's usually crowded." She said. She led them to a spot behind a large brick wall where a variety of types of people where all off doing their own thing. There was a small crowd gathering around where two cannibals were fighting.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

Akisho chucked a bomb into the middle of the crowd of people gathering around the 2 fighting. The bomb exploded sending everyone flying. " Heh.. Thats how you stop a fight.. You go do whatever Cloth me and Av are ganna hng out here for a while.." They left her behind and walked deeper into the crowds of people looking for a gang of some sort or atleast someone they thought might be powerful enough to join them.
Back to top Go down
ArcMagister

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am

Dimitri, following Cloth and her friends, watched them head into the back ally. "well, isn't this lovely, the chaotic cannibal whom I was ordered to kill, my niece, AND another security sweet spot... YEAH! I'm definitely going to get lots of new toys for this!" He whispered under his breath. He noticed Requiem, but didn't care thinking it was just another bystander. He then quickly walked to the ally, using his radio to call in some help.
"Yes Dimitri?" A voice on the other end said.
"I'll need a tank. One with a LOT of armor, and I'll need a helicopter. An ATTACK helicopter."
"Yes sir, but be careful this time, we want our insurance in a few years, not in a couple minutes."
"Ah, Charrolett, you always crack me up. Don't worry your pretty little head!"
"The reinforcement are on there way, please be careful."
"Sorry, no promises."
Dimitri said, hanging up.

When he got up to the ally, he took pictures of the surrounding area, while keeping on a mask. He put them in a digital folder marked, "To be looked at more closely" and sent it to his superiors.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 am

Avery And Akisho Had come upon a human with a katana on his side and a black headband on with two tails that flailed in the wind as he walked at a steady pasce. Avery put his arm onto the ninja looking guys shoulder. " Hey." He said as the other man quickly turned around ducking beneath Averys touch and flying upwards into an uppercut from point blank to his chin. If Avery Wasnt a chaotic cannibal that most certainly would have broke his jaw. instead it left him with a huge bruise. "Hey buddy Calm down. Just wanna talk with you.." He motioned the other guy over to the clear spot on the wall and leaned against asking the ninja looking guy a series of questions.

Akisho The soul eater watched all of this go down but never let his gaurd down the entire time he was in the Back Ally. You never know when someone from the government was ganna sneek up on you. His eyes were peeled. Looking at every little detail of everything and everyone. And for anyone a little suspicous...
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Cloth saw her 'uncle' right outside the alley from the corner of her eye. "Fuck..." She muttered under her breath. She quickly gave a couple heroin that she has been trying to sell, and they handed her the money. She placed it in her pocket, without counting it. She rushed out of the alley, and right passed her uncle. He knew since he was there...there was going to be utter chaos of which she didn't want to be a part of.

Requiem stood right behind Dimitri. Not saying a word, but a soft mourn whispered in his ear. She looked innocent enough, and she didn't plan on doing anything. She was just curious...of what he was doing. Her arms were folded behind her back, and she looked a bit younger. She was tall enough to be in her early twenties or late teens, but her face was rounded with youth. She had no expression on her face, and a tiny glass bottle around her neck.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Avery Gave the ninja looking guy a smile and shook his hand before he motioned for Akisho to follow him and the other guy left somewhere else. Obviously they had made plans to meet up again. Avery lead Akisho and walked towards the exit. "Got Another person to join us. Thats enough for recruitment.. everyone else has to come and join us if they want to join." "Sweet. He looked pretty strong. What was his name?" "He didnt tell me. He was going to come to HQ and talk to us about our plan. For now lets get out of this place." They Exited the Alley and walked towards the outskirts of town to there home.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 pm

She slipped back into her hotel room, and laid on her bed, closing her eyes. She drifted off into a dream. Of which she was searching around a random area not knowing what to buy. She woke up the next morning, her neck was still aching. She stared blankly at the cieling. "Atleast...I don't have to go to school..." She said. "I can...Just stay here and rest."

Requiem watched the two males exit the alley, now bored by them.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:04 pm

The 3 males had stayed up all night. Avery and Akisho had of course had a new friend with them. The guy they met at the Back Alley. Avery Decided to Introduce there new partner in crime to Cloth. They showed up at Cloths appartment in the morning. Avery being his sneaky self had another key to her room and let them in. "Hey! Wake up we made a new friend."

Start of Roleplay - Page 16 L_c5202bc878294c88bb3c32a9d836905d "You Can Call me Xavier. Unlike these other two guys.. I Am a Human. Pleased to meet you.." He looked at her neck and snickered. "They told me about what happened. Haaah. Funny stuff..." He looked Looked at her from head to toe analyzing her.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm

"L-Lovely." She said, not scared but tired. She sat up, rubbing her head. "Couldn't you guys knock every once in a while?" She said. She remembered her uncle. How...come he was at the exact same location as her? She didn't really want to ponder it too much, but she knew he was going to do something. "Nice to meet you, Xavier." She said.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

They all Sat against The Wall. "So Xavier said he saw you look at someone before escaping from the Back Ally.. Who exactly was that?" Said Akisho "The guy you looked at had a mask... and you looked as though you knew him." Akisho stood up and strode over to where Cloth was and looked down at her. "Tell me.Now."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

"Uh...I ran away from home the other day. And he is my uncle. I didn't want him to find me." She said, which all was true. Although, she didn't want her uncle to find her for another reason. She looked back at him, with innocence in her eyes. She smiled lightly at him, although her smile was hidden by her mask. "I wasn't supposed to know it was him, but...I'm pretty sure that was my uncle. He's trying to hide his identy from me...Why?" She thought
Back to top Go down
ArcMagister

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:38 pm

After taking out the alley, Dimitri began to track his niece once again. After he arrived at a small apartment ha began laying some traps around it. also laying some in the windows (the bottom floor ones) and the doorways. He than began to make his way up the stairs. 3 officials following behind him.
"take out the Cannibal, and the other two males, but leave the girl." Dimitri ordered.
"Sir!" the rest replied busting in the door.
Dimitri was still under cover and out of sight, listening.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

The Three males Sprung into Action as the officials game hurdling through the door. " I think the government heard us talking just like Cloth thought they would. Well thats how it would seem atleast." Akisho reached into his pockets and pulled out to bombs one a smoke bomb which he throew to the floor providing cover and confusion helping them escape. The other bomb he threw at the window. Which exploded obliterating the whole wall almost. "Follow me." Akisho said leaping out of the window and the other two followed him out the window. They turned around to look up at what was the wall thats now nothing but a few peices of dry rotted wood. as the smoke cleared they could see all the officials still in the apartment room.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

"Fuck Uncle..." She muttered under her breath, as she followed the three males. She looked at the apartment. "There's no way I can pay for the damages." She paused in her steps, her eyes wide and narrowed. "He knows where I am...He planted a tractor device in me..." She thought, letting the others run ahead of her, as she stayed back. She didn't want to be the cause of this...She didn't want to be a pawn in his plan to kill Avery. (How Cloth knows what he's planning...I don't know I'm God. I broke the rules Razz )

Requiem was sitting on a tree, near the window, but not close enough to be effect by the explosion. Her head was tilted slightly, as she stared in amusement at what was going on. She followed the three males whom were running with her eyes, and listened to what the officials were saying.
Back to top Go down
ArcMagister

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

"Perfect!" Dimitri Said calling in support.
As the 4 fled, a couple helicopters flew over them. "STAND DOWN!" a voice called from one copter.
Dimitri roped down and walked up to Cloth. "I'm very disappointed little darling, I was expecting better from my
NIECE!" he said cackling as if he was wicked.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Cloth took out a pencial and a peice of scrap paper she had in her pocket. She drew a bomb, and wrote down as a side note that it was to target a helicopter. ( I don't know xD) It came out of to life, and she took it in her hand, for it was about the size of her palm, and threw it at the helicopter. The helicopter exploded directly on impact, and everyone inside it died instantly. She then looked at her uncle, breathing heavily do to lack of enegry. She grabbed a metal pipe that had fallen from the aparment, and coiled her fingers around it tightly, just in case she needed it.

Requiem was now watching the girl and her uncle. She jumped out of the tree, and stood behind Cloth, she placed her hands on the female's eyes and whispered 'See no evil...'. With in an instant the female was blind. She then turned to the male, and placed her hands on his lips. "Speak no evil..." She whispered, and soon he felt as if he wasn't able to speak. ( i don't have to go O: )
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 pm

"Shit Bricks! I think she took down the Helicopter!" Said Akisho Taking a left turn down the Ally. He was leading the crew to The Rave. He was sure the Government wouldnt destroy that like the back ally. Much more people would be at the Rave and if everyone was killed there would be complete and utter chaos in the city from the death and destruction that would come if they took out the Rave. The building was insight now. "Once inside stay together and go into the largest crowd of people we can find and try to blend in. If the officials come in use the crowd to your advantage and escape no matter what the cost. Meet up back at HQ before sundown. If you dont show up us alive will assume your dead. Because we all know the government is ganna kill us if they capture us.. GO!" They barged through the doors without anyone noticing them making there way into the crowds. Everyone was to busy dancing and drinking.
Back to top Go down
ArcMagister

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

"Wow, now that's my little girl!" Dimitri said giggling. He kicked her weakened hand so that she would release the pipe. He picked her up and threw her into some nearby bushes then turned to face Avery.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Requiem followed the three males, she seemed to regonize the soul eater. From a long while ago... She walked a far distance behind them, so she wouldn't look suspicious. And her footsteps didn't make any noise. She followed them to the rave, but stood at the the door to the rave. She didn't want to go in...there were so many people. The person that stood at the interence to hand out tickets was staring at her strangely.

Cloth fell into the bushes, and sat back up. ( Nathan did you read the other posts? They are at a rave, and you are now mute. o: )
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Each of the males had stolen atleast 2 things from some one dancing. Glasses Hats or even their jacket. Akisho had made sure to keep constantly looking at the door way and at all of his partners they were all dancing now and blended in perfectly with all the others.
Back to top Go down
ArcMagister

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Dimitri ran towards the other 3 and decided that it wasn't worth it and decided that this new cursing person was a bit more interesting. He used sign language to communicate to the copters that they needed to follow the others and to stop there plans. He began to walk towards Requiem, almost dancing as he moved. Something he often did when he found something new and exciting.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 pm

She looked behind her seeing the male she had just muted. She coiled her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. As she put her finger on his lips, and within moments he was able to speak again. She then hesitates to walk inside of the rave. She walks over to Akisho and puts stands behind him, watching him. But not able to say anything.

Cloth got back onto her feet, and felt around the area. Not quite certain where she go, all she could see was complete darkness, as she walked right into a tree. She rubbed her head, and decided to stay against the tree. She heard the male's foot steps departing from her a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next