BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

Start of Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 pm

"I'm not quitting !! i need the stupid cash for clothing. & i already told you
for the millionth time I'm not a Princess !!"
she'd shout at him fiercely .
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

The girl stared off to his direction for a moment. Her heart sank of the idea of him taking someones life. She knew that was what Chaotic cannibals do, killing is in their blood. Plus they are quite stubborn...she should be lucky that she wasn't his next meal. But because her ability was basically creating life with the pictures she drew, she couldn't imagine taking the blood of innoncence without a good purpose. She walked home, and crawled into her open window...praying that nothing has been stolen. She closed the window behind her, and her mother was sitting on her bed.
"Where were you?" Her mother scolded. No response...
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:05 pm

"And I told you to proove it." The GraveRobber replied. "So far you have done none of the such. Maybe I need to make work a little harder for you..." He said, his voice trailing off with a rain of thought. "Your a chaotic cannibal yes? Well I'm thirsty. Go out, kill something, and bring me back it's blood."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 pm

she would let out a grunt,
as she muttered to the male
"Fine than i will"
as she walked off she'd see
the other Cannibal in the
distance, as she passed him
quickly.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Avery Had Finished eating.Reaching into his pocket to find the rope he had in there. He dragged the body to where the school was.. Inside of the school yard there was a tree. He had cut the rope in half and tied both of the strings of rope to the males wrist and climbed high into the tree and hung the males dead lifeless body with his chest almost completely eaten out. He tied the rope to the most sturdy branch in plain view of school hoping that cloth would see this and know that this was the life he had taken. From the looks of the male it seems like he was a member of this school. Avery had added insult to the wound by cleaning himself off on the males shirt and stealing all the one in his wallet. He hand jumped from the tree and took off back into the dark to the rim of the outside of town were his hut was. He got into his hut and sat down criss-crossed. Thinking "Damn... Im still hungry.." He said as he layed down and rested. He figured in the morning he'd swing by the school to check out the chaos.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:27 pm

The Grave Robber yawned slightly, taking a blood pouch from his pocket, he drank it. As he waited for Zydrate to return, he sat on a grave. The air seemed lighter, telling that it was morning. But it was still gray outside to do the dark polluted clouds.

"Now go to school!" Her mother yelled at her, after she spent the rest of the night scolding her. The female had a newly formed cut across her cheek, and a couple bruises on her arms, but she couldn't feel them. The Zinc had finally taken it's last effect leaving her physically and emotionally numb. She dressed got dressed in her school uniform, and walked towards school. Her mind was at peace, and she wasn't feeling much of anything at this point. As she walked into the school yard, she noticed the body hanging from the tree. Other students were in quite a panic, but she just stared at it. "Oh...It was him ...I suppose." She murmured to herself, and continued towards the school often. Since this was a mixed race school, this kind of stuff happened every once and a while and they weren't going to close the school for just one death.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 pm

She would see a teenage human boy,
as she approached him from behind.
Holding a knife to his throat,
as she said "Don't cha look yummy..
Mm.. to bad to bad I'm not the one to eat you."
she'd rise the knife to his temple the tip making a
dent onto his skin as she slammed it in his skull.
as a little explosion of blood bursted out.
Letting the body drop she'd grab an empty bottle
filling it with blood, she than headed back
to the grave robber, tossing the bottle to him.
She'd part her lips as she said annoyed "There."
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Avery Had took a walk to the school before it had started and sat directly under the body as if it wasnt there. He had gotten a few disgusted looks from the passing crowds. He chuckled and relaxed as he sat against the tree quietly and waited for the day to pass by. He thought before the students came out he'd get a bite to eat.. From the body that was still hanging above his head.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

The Grave Robber looked at the blood. "Hmm...type + O...Virgin's blood...of a male boy whom is either 15 or 16. Very good. Thank you very much." He said, tucking the blood into his overcoat, he grabbed some cash out and paid the girl. "Here's what I owe you." He said, handing it to her.

The girl walked up to the boy, not fearing his at the moment she said. "You know it's not smart to sit under the crime scene. The punishment for killing is torture then death." She told him, looking down at him dully.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 pm

she would throw her head back laughing,
as she took the money from him.
"Now you gotta stop calling me Princess."
she'd say eyeing him up & down.
"also where does the human girl go?"
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 pm

"As If they could catch me. Be right back.." He climded the tree and slashed the ropes with his finger nails and chucked the body into the middle of the rode." Thats there problem now. Anyway I'm Ganna go rest up. im extremely tired from using my powers so much lately. Il Catch'ya later." He had Smirked at her as the ground under him became mud. as though there was a lake under the ground or something he fell into the mud and it splashed upwards at the girl and just as fast as it had became mud the ground hardened and Avery was back at his hut resting until that night.. when he would go hunting again.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

She nodded slightly, not seeming to notice the blood hitting her, and ruining her clothes. She walked back in the school, and started the day.

"Hmm..The Girl? She's probably at school at this hour." The Grave Robber replied.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm

"School?" she'd mutter.
"never went to that & never will..
so what do i do now ??"
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well..." The Grave Robber replied, tilting his head to the left. "Your job is over for the day, so you do whatever you please." He said. "Go...Rob a bank or something."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

she would walk off, as she entered
the school which the human girl attended.
She'd walk right into the humans class,
grabbing her wrist, as she pulled her out,
closing the door as she spoke to the
human in the empty hallway, as
there voices echoed
"Why are you here in school?"
she'd ask the human in a rush.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 pm

The female looked at her, soullessly. She tilted her head. "I need an education.." She said. "I go here because I have to...Why are you here cannibal? This is a mixed race school, but chaotic cannibals aren't aloud to apply. There are already too many and they are causing such trouble." She said. Her voice was low, and emotionless, she appeared to be listening but her mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"Well excuse our Race,
not like you humans did well to your own
damn planet." she'd say harshly.
"anyways fine go but,
with the body that was on the
campus earlier was that the other
Cannibals doing ?"
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 pm

"I believe so since he was sitting right under the body and admitted it." She replied. "Are you planning on copying his actions?" She tilted her head with a bit of curiousity.

Down the hall, a boy that looked similiar to Zydrate but a bit older was walking down the hall. As he did, he spotted Zydrate, and his eyes narrowed. "It can't be her.." He shook his head in denial.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm

she'd throw her head back laughing, not a nice one.
"Please Girl, if i copped his actions that'd be just childish.."
shed turn her head and saw the boy.
"mm he looks familiar.. whatever" she'd walk away from cloth
passing the male.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 pm

As the female past the boy grabbed a hold of her shirt, pulling her back. A slight growl escaping his lips, as he looked at her. He was not only familiar to her, but also a Chaotic Cannibal as she is. "Zydrate?" He asked in a hushed tone.

A flashback crosses both Zydrate's and the boy's mind of Zydrates childhood. After she left with the stranger, and after killing her family. Her older brother returned home, and saw the mess. He knew such sloppy work could only come from Zydrate, cursed her name and he swore revenge if he ever found her.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:38 pm

"Long time no see brother" she would say sarcastically,
"Hows the family ?!"she'd say a bit louder,
laughing psychotically.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 pm

"Just fine, your about to meet those bastards in hell." He smiled at her, baring his sharp teeth, and slammed her against the lockers. Since he was older, he was much stronger and faster then her. He held the girl against the locker by her neck. "Hmm...I never tried Cannibal meat before. Perhaps you'll be my first sister." He smiled, as she slid his sharp claw along her cheek, making a small but deep cut.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm

"Yeah i most likely will,
but there's a few things you don't even know."
she would laugh again, "Ow big brother that hurts..
plus you don't even know why i killed them,
it wasn't even on purpose.."
she would look away,
"i did miss you brother...i waited
but someone came..and my sloppy work
wasn't covered."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

"I know you were young...but you killed your own family! What kind of bastard does that?!" He said, kneeing her in the gut. "Well here I am." He smiled at her. "I'm surprised that the goverment hasn't killed you yet. You are terrible of covering your work." He said, as the skin of her arm started bubbling. She began to feel like something was clawing out from inside her skin. The skin on her arm burst, as baby spiders ran down her arm. "Aren't they cute?" He asked. The spiders crawleding up his arm, and scattered biting their way through his skin. As he just sat there, seemingly uneffect with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm

she would gasp in pain as she, stared at him screaming.
"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!"
she would move her hair to the side as he'd see a cut on both sides going
up to her cheek bones as if she was smiling.
"Least they didn't sew your mouth shut..."
her mouth would begin to drop blood,
since she opened her mouth to wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next