BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

Start of Roleplay - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm

"Dammit...This is taking too long...I'll do it myself." He said under his breath, as he laid the female down, and opened her mouth. A few small spiders crawled down her throat, and to her heart. They would blah blah blah, unclot it. He sat over her, waiting to see if she'd respond. His hand on her neck, constantly checking her pulse.

She watched men run in the school, and walked away. She walked towards the park once more. "The park is dangerously close to the woods..." She said. "But...Souleaters don't go in public...So I have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

her wrist watch would go dead,
as she sat up, hitting her head against his.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

He flinched and rubbed his head. Then embraced her in a tight hug. "I'm so glad your okay..." He said, not loosening his grip. He then looked at her. "What the hell were you thinking?! Going in there?!" He yelled.

She sat down on a swing, and started rocking back and forth. Her eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm

"the girl, i thought she was hurt .. "
she would mutter.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm

"The human?! Why would you give a damn about her?" He growled. Then sighed. "I guess...It's okay. Your fine now...Just don't scare me like that again, okay." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

she would be staring at her burnt arm,
"not like me and her are that much diffrent. . ."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

"Your a cannibal, she's not." Her brother replied. "You should be eating her, not befriending her. Cannibals don't need friends, specially human friends. They are cruel sick bastard. Putting them out of their misery is a favor from us to them."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm

"if cannibals dont need friends then they
dont need a dam family?"
she would mumble, not meaning for her brother
to hear.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm

He pretended not to hear her.

Cloth was swaying side to side, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

she would look away,
"can i go now .. ?"

Shilo would look at the human-girl,
from a tree in the woods.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm

"Why are you here...Vampire?" A voice would say from behind her, as she would hear a mourn from the distance. "These woods...You don't belong." The voice said, it's words coming out almost like a melody. "...I would advise you to leave."

Cloth yawned slightly, her eyes growing heavy. But she pushed herself to stay awake. She took a note from her pocket, and read it. "I'm never going home..." She repeated to herself grimly.

"Nothings keeping you here...Foolish sister." Her brother said, as he grabbed her hand and yanked her up. "Just don't get in anymore trouble, you idiot. I'm not going to help you again. Your old enough to protect yourself now."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Shilo would turn to look at the female.
"Just looking at her," she said as she pointed to
the human "why do i have to leave?"

"i never asked for your help ..."
she would look down and walk off
as she said.
"use to being by myself anyways .. "
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

"You would've died by now if you were..." He yawned slightly, baring is teeth. He placed his hands behind his head. "I'm going to work." He murmured, bumping into her on his way out. He raised his hand, waving slightly, as he walked away.

As the female turned, Requiem wasn't to be in sight. She was sitting calmly on a tree, no emotion on her face as she stared into the distance. "...This is the Souleater's territory. You are not welcomed here, unless you are food." She replied. She jumped down from the tree, and stared the female coldly in the eye. "Now...I advise you to leave...once more."

Cloth placed the note back in her pocket, and sighed, rising to her feet. "I haven't been to work in a couple of days, I wonder if Grave Robber is worried about me...Probably not. He has too other workers now. I doubt he needs me...but I do need money...and Zinc."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm

he would bumped in her burnt arm,
as he passed in front of her she would take a step back
swinging her foot forward as she kicked his ass,
Literally.

shilo would skip to the human as she
said to the female
"kay ya old hag."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

"Arrogant...Disrespectful child. I should've killed her right on the spot...But I am fascinated to see where this goes." She said to herself. She leaned against the tree, watching from the distance. (Shilo is unable to hear what she is saying) "That's Ziek's girl...he had killed a handful of the younger souleaters, and treated her like a princess who wasn't aloud to leave the castle...She won't last in the real world...Zeik has many enemies. And the child is ignorant."

The male grabbed her leg, and jerked her foreward. Causing her to loose balance, and fall over. "You shouldn't act with such disrespect to your older brother." He said, lifting her up.

Cloth was walking away, and did not notice the girl at all...or really cared. She scratched the back of her head. "But I'm tired...I Don't feel like working today." She wined to herself, looking at the blisters on her arms do to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm

she would grab and handful of dirt throwing it at his face.
"make me!" she would shout at him.

Shilo would close behind the human,
following her, unnoticed
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Cloth paused, and turned her head. "Eh..." She said, staring at the female. In quite confusion. "How long has she been there?" She thought.

His lips curled upward into a sly smile. "Fine...I will...Your coming home with me~" He said, closing his eyes as the dirt made contact to his face. Holding the female tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm

shilo would look up,
blankly at the human.

"Fuck i didnt think he'd take it literallY" she tought.
"Let go of me!!"she would yell at him.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm

"Baby sister you should learn to respect your elders~" He sang. He unlocked his apartment door, and walked inside dropping her and locking the door. "Now just sit still..."

"Uh..." THe girl said staring blankly at her. "I'm just going to...go now." She said, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm

she would look up at him.
"Brother let me leave,
im not joking around."
she would say as she stood up.

Shilo would tilt her head and follow
the female.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm

"I believe I need to teach you some respect." He said leaning against the door.

She turned around again. "Um...Please...Leave me be." She said, her hands in her pocket, left hand gripping her needle. "I...Need to...be alone." She said, running into the bathroom, and into a random stall, locking the door. She stared at the needle. "..Finally..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm

"Brother, i know respect.
Now let me leave."
she would put her hand on the
door knob.

Shilo would follow her quietly as she
peered under the stall door,
her eyes looked at the Zinc and
human..
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 pm

She injected the Zincs into her blood stream, and smiled lightly in a daze. She walked out of the stall, and tripped over Shilo. Falling and hitting her forehead against the wall. "Meh.." She murmured.

"Are you sure?" He asked, grabbing her shoulder. And staring her in the eye. " To me it doesn't seem so."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Shilo would look at the female as she said
"Graverobber .. ?"

She would look back at him.
"I don't want to play your stupid
games.. and get your hand off me"
she said threw her teeth.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh sister how I missed you so~" He chimed, coiling his arms around her, and giving her a tight hug. "The last time that I saw you you were so young and obeyed everything your elders told you to! Now you have blossomed! Now look at you!"

"W-Who are you?" She said, sitting up and rubbing her head. "Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next