BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

Start of Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Requiem walked down the streets, a cloak cover her body and head. You would barely be able to see her face hiding inbetween the hood of the brown cloak. She was looking for souls, but she wasn't going to eat them. She never eats souls...she thinks of it as a waste. She collects souls she thinks are unique and beautiful, and puts them in glass jars, keep them, and when she needs them she uses them for her own enegry source...She consumes their power, or their youth (to keep her young) then lets them free as a wondering withered soul. She glanced at a near by cannibal smoking on the curve, as she approached this young girl the girl would hear a mourn which sounded like a soft melody.
"You know...That isn't good for your health..." She said, her voice without any emotion.
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, her mind in a daze. Suddenly she remembered that he was taking her to the hospital. "No I can't go there! The bills are outragously high and they'll find out I use zinc! I can't go to jail! I can't die yet!" She panicked, not quite certain what the punishment was for doing an illegal drug like Zinc.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:00 pm

she would barley lift up her head,
glancing at the female as she dropped
her cigarette.
"I know that,
and i could careless right now.
my life is shit so again i could
care less." she would say through her
teeth.
as she would then mutter "smartass."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Requiem stared at the girl with quite confusion. She ran her fingers gently against the female's soft cheeks, and grabbed her chin in her hand. "How could you do such foolish things? You are beautiful, why destory such beauty?..." She asked. "It would be quite an honor if you joined...my collection. Then you will be this young and this beautiful forever.."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

she would throw her head back,
laughing psychotically.
"Me? beautiful ? what a joke !"
she would say her laugh fading.
"your collection makes me stay in a
small jar, when you use me up
I'll just be a weak ass, withered soul
wondering around bored,
lifeless, and stupid."
she would say giggling slightly
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:14 pm

"You have that unique since of beauty.." Requiem replied. "And I doubt that really matters to me. You are such a fine specimen." She said, drawing nearer to the female, her hand gliding down the females curves. "But...Just to make sure you don't call for help...or argue anymore..." She placed her hand on the females mouth, and whispered gently in her ear in a song like melody. "Speak no evil."
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Avery had arrived in the hospital. His eyes flashed wide and everyone in the hospital became worried for the females well being he used his powers to make everyone worry about her. Thus making all the doctors stop what they were doing rush to take cloth out from his hands and get to work on the bullet in her thigh. Avery watched as all the hospital workers paniced about worried about her. Except for one person... The one sitting next to Avery.

Akisho Watched as The Chaotic Cannibal entered with the Human girl in his arms. The chaotic cannibal was younger then Akisho thus making Akisho stronger. He felt the areas mood change as the Cannibal used his powers. "Oi, You there. No reason to put the workers into such a frantic mood.. She sould have to wait just like the others do." He stood up being the same height as the Cannibal would be if he stood up. Akisho Glared down at the cannibal.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Cloth felt her eyes widened, as she began to squirm as the doctors surrounded her. "LET ME GO! I"M FINE!" She yelled, paranoid that they'd check her blood, and find zinc lingering it. She felt closterphobic and couldn't breath. "L-LET ME GO!" She screamed once more, being quite difficult.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 pm

[i] she would tilt her head slightly,
being confused.
as her words became muffled by
the females hand.
"mmwhatdomean? help ??"
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Requiem's lips curled upward into a smile. With in seconds the curse took effect, the female wasn't able to speak. "Now...If you have any objections with me taking your soul and adding it to your collection...either say so or do something about it." She smiled. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Avery stood up. Being face to face with the Soul Eater. He shoved him with all his might the force shoving him through the door and outside. Through the dust from the huge crash of Akisho going through the door came a fire cracker. The fire cracker exploded and it was compressed with huge explossives that would obliterate the hospital. Had it not been for Averys quick reflexes the hospital would be in ruins. But Avery had caught it and threw it back quite fast. Akisho had used his other power to make the firecracker disperce in a tiny show of sparkles knowing that his own attack would of killed him."Mind your own business Faggit." Said Avery walking to the back to fetch Cloth Hearing all the Ruckus.

Akisho Sat next to the now destroyed entrance to the hospital. As his hearing slowly came back into place. He would wait until Avery came back with that girl and follow them to where ever they were going. He thought his live might get more interesting if he hung out with these guys.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 pm

The girl was watching the surroundings, her eyes narrowed. She started the first stage of zinc...she started seeing things. Her hands were trembling as she coiled her arms around Avery's arm, hiding in it. She saw everything around her as a clown, or a monster, laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Avery walked quickly out the building with Cloth with him pushing everyone out of the way. He walked out and went in the direction of cloths house." You'l be home soon. A little longer.." Avery was hoping that other guy was gone so we wouldnt have another brawl with someone that powerful.

Akisho Saw them leave and followed them slowly. He was interested and wondered why the Chaotic Cannibal Wasnt devouring every bit of her. If He was hungry he'd thought he'd go over there beat the woman and kill the Cannibal then eat the womans soul. He could tell she'd broken the law many times and was a zinc addict.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm

"NO!" She yelled, dragging Avery away from the house. "My mom is awake..She'll know I was out this late." She said, chewing on her bottom lip nervously, not even noticing the male. "I can't go home, not now." She said, her eyes blood red. "Please...I Just want to stay out here...It's such a nice night." She said, shivering lightly. She then noticed the Souleater. "...Why is a Souleater here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:53 pm

she would extend her arm as she'd write in the air.
"i dont want to play your stupid game,
nor do i want to be your little pet."
as shed then slap the female, as powder
would float around her making her vision blurry.
she would duck under her running off to the
graveyard.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

"What... The.." Avery let go of the girl and turned around to see the curious little souleater. "Yuck... Its That THING again." He punched the ground and picked up a rock the size of a baseball and threw it at the souleater. "LEave You beast." Avery was pissed to find that he hadnt gone back to his home in the wilderness where he belongs.

[b]Akisho had made the rock combust into flames and exploded all of the little rocks that flew all over the place from the rock that had exploded became little cluster bombs that all exploded at once leaving the area hazy and smokey from all the explosions. "I sould say the same thing to you. Stupid Chaotic cannibal. Do you plan on eating that poor human girl?.."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Requiem grabbed the girl's arm as she began to run. She jerked her back. "I live in a cave..." She said. "I know how to see without using my eyes. But the dirt is quite irrating." She said, coiled her arms around the female. "Your body...is perfection." The female said.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 pm

She stood silently watching them. Now in her right mind. She glanced around her surroundings, in an attempt to see ways out if really needed. The cannibal had grown somewhat trust worthy, but she feared that he might turn on her. It was in his nature...anyway. She felt better since now she had enough enegry...Incase she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 pm

she would roll her eyes as she
jabbed the female with her elbow violently.
as she ran to the hospital where she
smell avery was.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 am

"This is really pathetic." She said, appearing infront of the female, and pressing her up against the wall. "You are a chaotic cannibal...You kill things constantly. You knew that someday...that would come back at you. Don't they say...'What goes around comes around?' She asked. Her head tilting with a sadistic smile. She stuck her hand into the female's stomach, but quickly pulled it out. "Hmm..." She said. "Seems that your soul is too sour." She sighed, dropping the female.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:05 am

she would put her hand on the females shoulder.
her facial expression "your forgetting something"
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 am

"And what exactly is that, love?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 am

she would point to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 am

"Oh yes, I apologize for my hostile attitude." She said. Placing her hand on the females mouth. "Speak evil." She whispered into the female's ear, and with seconds she regained her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 am

"of course my soul would be sour" she would say.
as she would than start running to where she
smelled cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next