BoredRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place for me and my friends to roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

Start of Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:11 pm

"You don't believe they attempted to?" He asked. "But it's a disgrace to kill your own blood, even if it was accidentle. "Give me one reason...why I shouldn't have my spiders poison you, killing you admittly and I will consider letting you live." His lips curled up into a smile, as he stared into her eyes as if he was a hungry wolf and she was a handicapped rabbit. The look could scare her to saying anything, ionly if she was weak willed.
Back to top Go down
https://anthropodermic.rpg-board.net
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"Brother..
you hurt me..
you said you'd protect me no
matter what..."
she would let out a sigh watching her own
blood drip from her mouth.
"i was telling mom that people took
me from the school and started doing
experiments on me.."
and she just started laughing
and she said she wanted me dead
and i yelled at her then dad came and saw i
wasn't smiling and that mom was crying and
he did this, she would lift her hand to her mouth.
"you knew i was an "Abomination " to the family."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 pm

The boy hesitated for a moment, as if to think. Spiders started to crawl up her legs, but then they scattered back down, and into a locker. "You were so young...and foolish back then. They were never good to you anyway, and I'm not being good to you either. I promised myself...when I was younger...to be the guidance you never had with mom and dad. I promised to protect you. I can't do this, not now." He said, letting her drop. He whiped the blood off of her cheek, and sighed. "I'm sorry sister...it is as demons had pocessed me to do such awful things to my own sister. I wanted to kill you as punishment for killing your own blood, but I realize I would be a total hypocraite if I did...for I would be killing you. And your my blood."
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:27 pm

"I'm not...even exactly your sister..
i was created...i just have there blood"
she would rub her stomach, still hurting
from what he'd done.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm

"Well if we went by those rules you wouldn't techniqually be a cannibal. You wouldn't even exist. Since you live, since you breath, since you think and can feel pain you are real. And since we share blood, you are my sister, and that is how the world rests in my mind." He replied to her, as he had the spiders crawl up her arm, and start weaving the big gashing wound she got from the spiders with cobwebs, the cobwebs soon turning into skin that matched hers.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 pm

"...I'm an abomination...
well i have to go to work brother...
and you've got classes,
by the way I'm not the same as i use to be"
she'd say coldly as she limped away from him.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:36 pm

"Bye sister." He waved slightly, as he looked at the blood on his suite. "Hmm..." He said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

she would walk to the graverobber.
"Time to work yet?" shed mutter as she wiped the
blood off her mouth with a rag,
still disturbed that she'd seen her brother
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm

"Go check the bodies I dug up for infection." He told her. Then pointed her towards the shed.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm

"Ew, I'm fine actually I'm hungry, I'll be back soon."
she began walking towards the school which the human
attended, as everybody was dismissed she'd grab the
humans arm, "introduce me to someone."
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

A week later
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloth sat silently on the swing, gently saying back and forth as she sat on the blue seat. She was in a public playground, near what she believed was late sunset. She should be going home...or atleast to her job...but she didn't feel like it. It was so peaceful, the park was the one area where the only cannibals were cannibal children and their peaceful parents, who would only play there during the day, then leave as the day grew one. Right now the only person there was Cloth. There was a gentle breeze in the air, and the crickets were begining to chirp their nightly tone. The requiem of the wind was pleasent, and beautiful. She stared up at the pollution filled air, which made her eyes burn, but she ignored it. She watched the dark clouds which consumed the sky slowly shift in the sky, without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:11 pm

"clouds, Eh? Do you wish you could be like the clouds? is that why you use so much zinc? So YOU can be carefree just like them?.." Said Avery as his still body which was behind cloth shifted into motion. He had strode quickly in a few steps until he was infront of her staring down at her.
Back to top Go down
Cloth

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 pm

A shiver went down her spine as the male came close to her. She stared up at him for a second, hesitating to reply. "Sometimes...I do. Sometimes...I wish things would go back to the way they were...before all the pollution. I wish...to see a clear sky for once. Sometimes I wish to expeirence the sun, in real life...not just in pictures." She finally spoke, in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
AveryLovesBravery

AveryLovesBravery

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

"Hahh.. Well thats just to damn bad. Your ganna have to deal with what the world is today, Oh Well." He sat down next to her." Whats wrong with you? every time i come near you.. you look as though your seeing some evil demon. Sheesh, Im not that bad. Am i?"
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

"You are...to me. The first time I met you you tried eating me. You kill innocent lives. To me you are worse then an evil demon." She answered honestly. "Something about you...makes a chill run down my spine everytime I see you." She said, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Zydrate Otonashi

Zydrate Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 pm

she would be passing the park as she'd stop,
looking at the cannibal & human.
"mm..are they friends ? or are they more then that?"
she would mutter to herself,
as she leaned against a wall, in an alley watching them
quietly.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 pm

The female began to swing, noticing the male had seemed to just disappear. She stared off into the distance as her eyes grew red due to irratation. She felt another presence near by, but she figured she shouldn't fear it. Her hair waved in the air as she swung back and forth, a soft melody played in her head. She remembered the melody, but she coulnd't quiet recall from where. The melody has been haunting her for years.
Back to top Go down
Sai

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 pm

( At a location somewhere else)
"STOP IT, IT HURTS! AHH! HELP ME!!!!" The prisoner said as Dimitri slid the red hot knife into his toenail.
"This isn't even even deadly, quit your complaining!" As he said this the prisoner let out a deafening screech. After about an hour the prisoner died. "Damn another plaything couldn't take it!" Dimitri said in between laughs. "Maybe I'll find another." He sighed as he walked towards the nearest park.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

The female took a deep breath, breathing in the highly polluted air. She let out a soft cough after her, the back of her throat now irrated in boring. She got off the swings, to walk to the fountain by the bathrooms. The water wasn't the cleanest there...but she didn't feel like buying fresh water from a drug store, and she certainly didn't feel like returning home...ever. As she walked to the water fountain she spotted the male stranger out of the corner of her eyes..he was older. What was he doing at a park? "Pedophile?" She thought, awkwardly walking towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Gunin

Gunin

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 am

The male had watched from a far distance, trying not to draw attention, he closed his eyes, as he sniffed the air, a slight grin formed upon his lips. He began to walk towards the crowd within a safe distance. He had calmly waited amongst the trees..
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

The female took one more glance at the older male, he seemed human...but he was stained in blood. She didn't want to take her chances with him, but she knew that she shouldn't give the sense that she feared him. She just quickly, casually, and silently walked back towards the swings, where she swayed lightly left and right. Watching her surroundings, a bit paranoid since the sun has just set ( as far as she could tell )
Back to top Go down
Gunin

Gunin

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 am

Biting upon his thumb, he sniffed the air once more, locating where each of the people were. as he did he walked towards the few, with a devious intent among his face..
"Greetings", He said, looking towards them all
Back to top Go down
Gunin

Gunin

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 am

He sighed some, as he did his feet began to move back into the forest, muttering in his alien language, he had began to pick up the pace, to begin a sprint. He had phased through the trees and such, as he stayed upon his home, where he had satt upon a small log, the smell of it was telling of it to be a newgrown tree. He stabbed his fist into the ground, as he lifted it out, water was in his palm, as he brought it to his lips, he sipped some of it.
Back to top Go down
C loth Anthropodermic
Admin
C loth Anthropodermic

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 am

As she swayed, she saw the forest near by. Her mother had warned her never to go near the forest, creatures lerked there...Creatures that might as well be the devils. They take your soul...But...She was always so curious of what really lurked in there. She knew by this age that the things her mother have told must be false. She got off the swing set, and slowly headed towards the forest. She stood right outside it looking in it. Her eyes were narrowed with fear...it felt as if...there was a presence...that something was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Gunin

Gunin

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:44 am

He had turned over his shoulder some, as he saw the female coming in his direction, he has made his body intangible so he could not see her, he then ran into a tree, cloaking himself as he prepared for a decisive strike, until he noticed her innocense. Walking from the tree he approached the female, looking among her some, studying her nature, for he had not met another being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of Roleplay   Start of Roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of Roleplay
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next